It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

where can I get the task with resolution 'Invalid'

Zhen Lei (622) | asked Aug 01 '12, 9:15 p.m.
If I have a defect with status 'resloved' and resolution 'invalid', from which table/snapshot I can get the resolution 'invalid'?

Comments
Nhi P Ta commented Aug 02 '12, 1:49 a.m. | edited Aug 02 '12, 10:01 a.m.

Hi Zhen,

Can you please provide more context to this question? are trying to add resolution invalid to Task work item?
or you want to find resolution "invalid" in table for reporting purpose? If so are you using BIRT or RRDI.

I think with this additional information other on the forum can help you better.

Cheers

Zhen Lei commented Aug 02 '12, 1:56 a.m.

Thanks for your quick answer Nhi.

Now I'm using BIRT to do a report for 'Defect' workitems, from workitems snapshot, I can get STATE_NAME that is RESOLVED or NEW, however, you know that, for RESOLVED, there are resolutions like FIXED, INVALID, etc., and this is the data I'd like to use in my report.

One answer

permanent link
Nhi P Ta (18841018) | answered Aug 05 '12, 9:28 a.m.

I can only find RESOLUTION in the column in the LIVE_WORKITEM_CNT table of Work Items Snapshot RTC 3.0.1.1 and confirm by this article The DataWarehouse Snapshot Schemas.

I have not tried to check if this is the same in RTC version 4.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.