It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Where do I find the "Cognos Change and Configuration Management Reports.zip" file?

Guido Schneider (3.4k1486115) | asked Jul 28 '12, 12:56 p.m.
edited Jul 28 '12, 12:57 p.m.
I followed the configuration steps to setup RRDI 2.0 for CLM 4.0, shown in the youtube video:
Configuring IBM Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence (RRDI) - Part 3 from Michael Fox.

After downloading and unzipping the reports from the JTS/Reports/Downloads page of my JTS4.0 system, I do not find one of the Zip files mentioned in the video:

"Cognos Change and Configuration Management Reports.zip"

What is the reason this example reports are not delivered, but mentioned in the installation? Where can I find this reports?

BTW: Thanks Michael, great videos!

One answer

permanent link
Guido Schneider (3.4k1486115) | answered Jul 28 '12, 1:30 p.m.
I have found them!

You can download the "Cognos_Report_Server_Archive_Files.zip" at JTS, CCM or QM.

It's not so nice to have three downloads, at different locations within Jazz, all giving a zip file with the same filename "Cognos_Report_Server_Archive_Files.zip" but with different content.

The "Cognos Change and Configuration Management Reports.zip" is only in the CCM download.

The "Cognos Quality Management Reports.zip" and the "Rational Reporting Data Model (RQM).zip" are only in the QM download.

The "Cognos Requirements Management Reports.zip", "Rational Reporting Data Model (DW+CALM).zip" and the "Rational Reporting Data Model (DW+CALM)-no-security.zip" are in all three (JTS, CCM, QM) downloads and the same content.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.