It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to use SVN + RTC Workitems without Eclipse client?

Canberk Akduygu (99237371) | asked Jul 27 '12, 9:01 a.m.
Hi,

I have a customer who like to continue using SVN for source control but also want to use RTC's workitem and planning capabilities. They use Eclipse,Netbeans and different IDE's. If they use Eclipse, SNV+RTC connection is easy to use. They just have to open the View on Eclipse and connect RTC and  SVN repositories to each other.

But what happens if they dont use Eclipse or Visual Studio Client. How will they link their repositories to each other and link their workitem to SVN changes? Couldnt find any info on the clm help page.

Thanks in advance

Accepted answer

permanent link
John Camelon (1.7k14) | answered Jul 30 '12, 5:07 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 There is no solution for this. Please submit an enhancement request if you believe that we should offer it.  

Thanks,
JohnC 
SCM Server
Seth Packham selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Canberk Akduygu commented Jul 31 '12, 6:00 a.m. | edited Jul 31 '12, 9:19 a.m.

3 other answers

permanent link
Canberk Akduygu (99237371) | answered Aug 01 '12, 3:58 a.m.
What's the plan on integrating other IDE's like sqlnavigator,Toad with RTC? Is there a plan for every IDE's or whould you suggest a workaround to work with them?

permanent link
Canberk Akduygu (99237371) | answered Aug 13 '12, 2:52 a.m.
Hi,

Do we need a RTC Developer license to use SVN+RTC connection. I believe we dont need it cause we are not using RTC repository to keep the soource code but I couldn't find a valid information on the help site

permanent link
JM Seo (2622) | answered Jul 16 '13, 2:04 a.m.
 I guess this is old post but just in case it might help. I found an opensource project of netbean plugin for RTC. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.