It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Public dashboards and areas that won't need usr auth

Leandro trevis (37813) | asked Jul 24 '12, 1:04 p.m.
Hi,
my company is starting to use RTC+RQM+RRC and I would like to know if it is possible to have a public dashboard where the employees can access documents, tutorials, articles, templates, etc without the need to login?

The problem is that the CLM is running in the intranet but all the public knowledge about it is put somewhere else (i.e. corporate Wiki)

We need a public area where the employees can view basic information and documents about the use of the CLM, because it is a 10k employees company and we should not rely only on training.

Leandro

Accepted answer

permanent link
Adam Archer (83639) | answered Jul 24 '12, 2:06 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
It sounds like what you need is support for guest access to your applications and to use permissions to restrict the more sensitive portions. Unfortunately this is not something that is supported yet. This is one thing that we are hoping to implement in support of JazzHub, but I don't believe there is a dedicated work item for it yet. For details, see the second goal listed in this plan item:

[CCM] Support JazzHub with RTC (169840)

If you would like to track the addition of guest support across the entire CLM offering, please file a new work item.
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Christophe Lucas (86224948) | answered Jul 24 '12, 4:55 p.m.
An Enhancement that was submitted following the Jazz Plan Jam: View public dashboards without need to login

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.