It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a OSLC Root Services specification ?

Louis MADEUF (432611) | asked Jul 20 '12, 9:36 a.m.
 Hello everyone,

As you know when you fetch the root of some oslc services you find an rdf description of your host capabilities.
This document is often under /public/rootservices and is public.

Is there somewhere an kind of specification that asks for a certain shape for this kind of document ?
I could not find what I was looking for on open-services.

Thanks a lot !

3 answers

permanent link
Steve Speicher (31765) | answered Jul 25 '12, 10:38 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
There isn't a "OSLC Root Services" spec, it is a Jazz-specific specification you can find at https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RootServicesSpec

permanent link
Lonnie VanZandt (88517) | answered May 23 '17, 9:09 a.m.
edited May 23 '17, 9:10 a.m.

For the record, no, a Jazz Rootservices resource is not the same as an OASIS OSLC Service Provider Catalog resource. A Jazz Rootservices resource is IBM Jazz's tactic for publishing information about one of its applications (e.g. CCM, RM, QM, DM, GC) to potential consumers who have an interest in that application's REST and OSLC endpoints and its authentication entry endpoints. One element in the Rootservices resource is the URL for an OASIS OSLC Service Provider Catalog.

permanent link
Louis MADEUF (432611) | answered Jul 20 '12, 10:27 a.m.
 Never mind, I guess this document is just a Service provider Catalog. See the Core specification for more details.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.