It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Not able to create Project area on CLM 4.0 cluster

Murali Dhandapani (11698) | asked Jul 20 '12, 1:59 a.m.
edited Jul 25 '12, 1:53 p.m. by Robert Rassmann (9923)
I deployed a two node CLM cluster with ease. :).

I tried to create project area for RTC/RQM using the cluster and it gives the following error.
Error 500 CRJZS0035E The OAuth signature is not valid. com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJZS0035E The OAuth signature is not valid.

I stopped the second node from the cluster and created the project area without any issues.

How to correct the OAuth signature issue so that I can create the project area having both nodes of the cluster active.

Comments
Frank McGrath commented Jul 25 '12, 4:25 p.m. | edited Jul 25 '12, 5:55 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I will try to reproduce this, but my cluster is being serviced so it might take a bit.  

Where did you see that error?  Were there any other details?  Did you look in the logs?

Bo Chulindra commented Sep 26 '12, 10:26 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Are you using an NTP server to synchronize the time on your nodes? This error may happen if the clocks are not synchronized.

4 answers

permanent link
Murali Dhandapani (11698) | answered Jul 25 '12, 9:06 p.m.
When I stop either of the nodes on the cluster I am able to create Project area without any issues.

I see this error right after I try to save the project area.

I looked many logs... Which log are u thinking of..?

Logs on deployment manager or logs on the 2 cluster nodes. server log or application log ??.

permanent link
Frank McGrath (242162) | answered Jul 26 '12, 10:00 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Were you trying to create individual project areas for each of the applications?  Or were you creating a CLM project area?

Comments
Murali Dhandapani commented Jul 26 '12, 10:11 a.m.

I am creating Individial project area.... Tried for RTC and RQM .. both same error.

permanent link
Frank McGrath (242162) | answered Jul 26 '12, 10:44 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 So - I just created a QM project area on my cluster with 2 nodes enabled.  Can you try that again using qm/admin and then provide me with the qm.log

permanent link
Murali Dhandapani (11698) | answered Jul 27 '12, 8:16 a.m.
I get the same Error 500 CRJZS0035E The OAuth signature is not valid.

qm.log
=========================
2012-07-27 17:07:05,583 [qm: Diagnostic com.ibm.team.repository.service.diagnostics.database.internal.databaseStatisticsDiagnostic] ERROR com.ibm.team.repository                             - CRJAZ
1961E An error occurred during background execution of the diagnostic test "com.ibm.team.repository.service.diagnostics.database.internal.databaseStatisticsDiagnostic".
CRJAZ1166I The stack trace hash is 0B67E8ACBE19EE5DC39D324568A126C1AA308983.
com.ibm.team.repository.common.StaleDataException: CRJAZ0322I 1 row was expected but 0 rows were found for handle "com.ibm.team.repository.service.diagnostic.diagnostictests.impl.DiagnosticTestResu
ltItemImpl@3ccec06b (stateId: [UUID _ZCY1UtffEeGm0NTBXYG9uw], itemId: [UUID _81ESMNHDEeGrW6rlDDoBYQ], origin: <unset>, immutable: true) (contextId: [UUID _8lNyYNwSEd2pIJ5QVwgQGg], modified: 2012-07
-27 17:07:05.573, workingCopy: <unset>) (predecessor: [UUID _MYLPItUDEeG6GIRoe2VH0g]) (testId: com.ibm.team.repository.service.diagnostics.database.internal.databaseStatisticsDiagnostic, nodeId: nu
ll, status: OK, shortStatusDescription: ignored, longStatusDescription: null, executionTime: 2012-07-27 17:07:05.573, executionDuration: 60)".
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.AbstractRow.oneOrStaleData(AbstractRow.java:320)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.UpdateItemCurrentRow.validateResult(UpdateItemCurrentRow.java:73)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.BatchingRowReceiver.simulatedBatch(BatchingRowReceiver.java:399)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.BatchingRowReceiver.executeBatch(BatchingRowReceiver.java:277)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.BatchingRowReceiver.execute(BatchingRowReceiver.java:204)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.IRowReceiver$IRowReceiverLocator.executePendingChanges(IRowReceiver.java:143)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.FlushingMediatorService.flush(FlushingMediatorService.java:62)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.FlushingMediatorService.update(FlushingMediatorService.java:87)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.RdbRepositoryDataMediator.updateSimpleItem(RdbRepositoryDataMediator.java:1890)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.RepositoryItemService.doUpdateSimpleItem(RepositoryItemService.java:1541)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.RepositoryItemService.doSaveSimpleItem(RepositoryItemService.java:1492)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.RepositoryItemService.doSaveItem(RepositoryItemService.java:1299)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.RepositoryItemService.access$12(RepositoryItemService.java:1275)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.RepositoryItemService$19.run(RepositoryItemService.java:1269)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.RepositoryItemService$19.run(RepositoryItemService.java:1)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.RepositoryDatabase$Transaction.run(RepositoryDatabase.java:470)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.RepositoryDatabase$1.run(RepositoryDatabase.java:294)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.ConnectionPoolService.withCurrentConnection(ConnectionPoolService.java:381)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor332.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:611)
        at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:361)
        at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:347)
        at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:56)
        at $Proxy1169.withCurrentConnection(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.RepositoryDatabase.runTransaction(RepositoryDatabase.java:290)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.RepositoryDatabase.runInTransaction(RepositoryDatabase.java:245)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.PrimitiveTransactionService.runInTransaction(PrimitiveTransactionService.java:102)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor351.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
        at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:361)
        at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:347)
        at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:56)
        at $Proxy1199.runInTransaction(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.RepositoryItemService.saveItem(RepositoryItemService.java:1266)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor406.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at $Proxy1293.saveItem(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.ComponentRepositoryItemService.saveItem(ComponentRepositoryItemService.java:653)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.diagnostic.DiagnosticResultService.saveResult(DiagnosticResultService.java:189)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor722.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at $Proxy1363.saveResult(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.diagnostic.AbstractDiagnostic.saveResult(AbstractDiagnostic.java:195)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.diagnostic.AbstractDiagnostic.execute(AbstractDiagnostic.java:161)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor720.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at $Proxy2222.execute(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.diagnostic.DiagnosticExecutionService$1.run(DiagnosticExecutionService.java:244)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:769)

=================================
ccm.log
------------------------

ot obtained when running the query
2012-07-27 16:35:11,483 [ ccm: AsynchronousTaskRunner-1] ERROR .cleanup.collectors.SourceCodeDataGarbageCollector  - com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJZZ0601E Dependency qu
ery failed: CRJZS0034E The OAuth token is not valid or expired.
2012-07-27 16:35:11,547 [ ccm: AsynchronousTaskRunner-1] ERROR .cleanup.collectors.SourceCodeDataGarbageCollector  - com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJZZ0601E Dependency qu
2012-07-27 16:35:11,592 [ ccm: AsynchronousTaskRunner-1] ERROR .cleanup.collectors.SourceCodeDataGarbageCollector  - com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJZZ0601E Dependency qu
2012-07-27 16:35:11,623 [ ccm: AsynchronousTaskRunner-1] ERROR .cleanup.collectors.SourceCodeDataGarbageCollector  - com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJZZ0601E Dependency qu
2012-07-27 16:35:11,647 [ ccm: AsynchronousTaskRunner-1] ERROR .cleanup.collectors.SourceCodeDataGarbageCollector  - com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJZZ0601E Dependency qu
2012-07-27 17:36:10,419 [ ccm: AsynchronousTaskRunner-2]  WARN adata.collection.service.MetadataCollectionService  - CRJZZ0403E Failed to obtain OAuth Token
2012-07-27 17:36:10,439 [ ccm: AsynchronousTaskRunner-2]  WARN adata.collection.service.MetadataCollectionService  - CRJZS0034E The OAuth token is not valid or expired.
~
~
~
-------------------------------------------------

Comments
Murali Dhandapani commented Jul 27 '12, 8:19 a.m.

I also see the performance is too slow when both nodes are active on the cluster. If I stop either of the node, access performance is fine also able to create the project area... Is there any key we need to enable for the cluster function to work... or anything missing.. I just wonder.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.