It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Advanced Burn down Chart

Richard Knaster (23817) | asked Jul 19 '12, 8:28 a.m.
Where can I find the download for the Advanced Burn down chart for Rational Team Concert?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Christophe Lucas (86224948) | answered Jul 19 '12, 11:34 a.m.
Hi Richard, not sure this is what you are looking for, but have you visited this link https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ReportsCentral ? ... where you can find e.g. Burndown.rptdesign + Micro_Burndown.rptdesign + Enhanced Release Burndown.rptdesign (BIRT)

Richard Knaster selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Richard Knaster commented Oct 07 '12, 1:55 a.m.

The Enhanced Burndown Report is now called the "Advanced Burndown Report" and it is now shipped with "RTC 4.0".  It can be found in the Reports menu.

Rafael Hayama commented Jun 17 '13, 1:15 p.m.

It was first shipped with RTC 3.0 according to Jazz.net wiki

3 other answers

permanent link
Matthias Buettgen (23612131) | answered Sep 20 '16, 6:56 a.m.
 Hi Richard,

the Advanced Burndown report is available as Standard Report in RTC. It's called Advanced Release Burndown. If you'd like to see the report design file switch to the Plug-In perspective in the RTC Eclipse Client, open the Plug-Ins tab and search for a plug-in called (com.ibm.team.examples.reports.common). Right-click it and select Import As/Source Project. Once this has been done you'll find this report and all other available RTC Standard reports in the respective project folder in your Eclipse workspace.

Regards
Matthias

permanent link
Shimon Nir (241016) | answered Sep 19 '16, 3:11 a.m.
HI Richard, Have you managed to locate the "Advanced Burndown Report" ? Hat it been included in a release ?

permanent link
Guido Schneider (3.4k1486115) | answered Jul 19 '12, 9:53 a.m.

I'm not absolutly sure what you mean. But if you want to have the rpt.design file of it, you may find it on your server in a jar file named (for v.3.0.3):

com.ibm.team.examples.reports.common_3.0.3.v20120208_0122

Normaly it's somewhere below /teamserver/server/conf

In my env its on C:\IBM\JazzTeamServer_3013\server\conf\ccm\sites\rtc-commons-update-site\plugins

Comments
Richard Knaster commented Jul 19 '12, 10:16 a.m.

Guido, thanks for your response! This is a report developed by IBM that was not originally shipped with Rational Team Concert, so I am looking for its location on Developerworks. I do not believe it has been included in an official release yet

Guido Schneider commented Jul 19 '12, 10:33 a.m.

You can also run it out of CCM Reports Menu. Or do you have another report in your mind?

Amy Silberbauer commented Sep 19 '16, 9:35 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Richard, are you thinking of the SAFe reports possibly?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.