It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot create working copy error when trying to create wi for requirement in RRC

Timur Markunin (6495165145) | asked Jul 12 '12, 8:23 a.m.
Hello,

I'm getting this error "Cannot create working copy".
1. Create "Implemented by" link for requirement in RRC
2. Select "Create New" in dialog

It works for "Validated By" and "Tracked By"

Comments
Robin Bater commented Jul 12 '12, 10:00 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Timur,

This is a strange error because you can create the "Tracked By" link to a new work item it means the friends are configured correctly between CCM and RM, and you have the permissions to create a work item, so I don't know why this error would happen.

3 answers

permanent link
Timur Markunin (6495165145) | answered Jul 25 '12, 6:01 a.m.
I've found that the error was caused by the fact that in RTC template I have incorrect binding between requirement and work item type that was deleted from the template.

I will create jazz.net error in order create more descriptive error message.

permanent link
Timur Markunin (6495165145) | answered Jul 13 '12, 4:02 a.m.
Hi,

I use CLM V4 and Firefox 10.  Details are here Jazz defect

Comments
Timur Markunin commented Jul 13 '12, 4:03 a.m.

Sorry, Firefox 13

permanent link
Marc Baumbach (1311) | answered Jul 12 '12, 10:07 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hi Timur. Could you post more information about the versions of the products you have integrated and a little about how they are connected to each other? For example, you could have different servers/versions of CCM hooked up (one on Implemented By and one on Tracked By). Just knowing all of the versions and your project area links could potentially help us debug the problem.

Also, does it work for "Choose Existing" on that Implemented By link type? If not, you might try restarting the RTC server you have connected to it. You could also try clearing your cache/cookies in your browser or try a different browser, if possible.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.