It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Date User ID was created

derry davis (23221916) | asked Jul 11 '12, 12:11 p.m.
Is there any way to identify the date a user id was created in a repository? For example, I want to know which IDs where created on July 1st, 2012.

3 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Jul 11 '12, 2:09 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The internals of the data storage are not exposed - except via the REST interfaces and API's.  Insight may help - but suspect the info you need is not there.

An enhancement request against the Jazz Foundation project would be good.

anthony

permanent link
derry davis (23221916) | answered Jul 11 '12, 12:44 p.m.
Hi Anthony,
Thanks for the comment. I don't suppose there is any data model details that might help me expose that infomration.
On another note I found that in Rational Insight there is a connection through the XDC files for JFS. It provides a 'modified' date column. Otherwise, I think this is an RFE :-)
Cheers!
Derry

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Jul 11 '12, 12:21 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Now that is a really good question - and unless this info is hidden in the repository somewhere and timestamped - I believe the answer is no.

I did have a look around i the Eclipse client too and also was thinking we might be able to see when the user first did something on a project - but not sure that really helps. 

Please raise this as an enhancement request if no-one else can suggest a way.

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.