It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Read-only approval presentation?

VK L (8177155159) | asked Jul 11 '12, 5:36 a.m.
Hi All,
            Is it possible to make the approval presentation read-only? - as i want to update it only through Java API. Users should not be able to update it.

Thanks.

4 answers

permanent link
VK L (8177155159) | answered Jul 18 '12, 3:52 a.m.
Hi Muthukumar,
                            I have an enumeration - set of values. is it possible to make it a multi-select list in the presentation?

Alternately, when i add a presentation for a string type attribute, i get the multi-select list option. How to give various values to this string-type attribute - if not through an enumeration?

Thanks.

permanent link
VK L (8177155159) | answered Jul 11 '12, 6:39 a.m.
Hi Muthukumar,
                           I was trying to create a multi-select list presentation - but looks like its not supported for enumeration-types and available only for string types. Can you throw some light on this?

Enumerations are usually for listing set of values rite? How to make them multi-select?

Thanks.

permanent link
VK L (8177155159) | answered Jul 11 '12, 6:21 a.m.
Hi Muthukumar,
                           When i create a non-attribute based presentation of kind approval, the key-value section disappears.

please advise.

Thanks.

permanent link
Muthukumar C (32712833) | answered Jul 11 '12, 5:57 a.m.
edited Jul 11 '12, 5:57 a.m.
hi valli,

You need to create a custom presentation of kind approval and you can set the Key value pair for that presentation.

Read the article https://jazz.net/library/article/130.

Regards
Muthukumar.C

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.