It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Downloading the Eclipse Con 2007 video

Peter Kirschner (8152) | asked Jul 17 '07, 7:20 a.m.
Hello,

we have inside our company very restrictive internet access rules and I want to share the movie internally for our stakeholder/customers without internet.

I know that this sounds somehow curious but i want to spread the good word about jazz and get more sponsors on board.

I would be glad to get a hint on downloading the Eclipse Con 2007 video.

4 answers

permanent link
David Samuelsson (2161) | answered Aug 10 '07, 3:55 p.m.
i had the same issue. I wanted to show some management people the video so i grabbed it via downloading SDP.

http://sdp.ppona.com/

nice app so you can show the movie internally. Had to grab the movie from home though..hpe no one else need to spend another 2 hours :-)

/dave

permanent link
Peter Kirschner (8152) | answered Jul 25 '07, 8:36 a.m.
Thanks for the support. In between I managed to record the stream directly. The video's are watchable from Community Site https://jazz.net/learn/videos/videos.jsp, but you downloading them is not trivial, cause they are streamed. So I spent 2 hours looking for an appropriate stream recorder (e.g. VLC) and the configuration to store the video on disk. But it works now.

My intention is to advertise Jazz, which is best done from the Video (if not using it directly).

permanent link
Wolfgang Krenzer (1111) | answered Jul 20 '07, 8:17 a.m.
Peter, as we have been in contact in Germany during a call on the subject. please let me know if you need any further support. I got the videos too and can respond within the time zone.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Krenzer

permanent link
Kartik Kanakasabesan (20112) | answered Jul 17 '07, 10:57 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
peterk wrote:
Hello,

we have inside our company very restrictive internet access rules and
I want to share the movie internally for our stakeholder/customers
without internet.

I know that this sounds somehow curious but i want to spread the good
word about jazz and get more sponsors on board.

I would be glad to get a hint on downloading the Eclipse Con 2007
video.

Hi Peter,

I have recordings on team concert that show the demo of Team
Concert Capabilities. Please get in touch with me if you need to get
access to those demos.
Regards,
Kartik

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.