It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Displaying current iteration plan on dashboard

Kaushambi Singh (371310379) | asked Jun 22 '12, 8:42 a.m.
I have created 2 plans for the same team area but for different iterations Q1 and Q2 under same timeline. On the dashboard I only want to display the current iteration plan which is Q2 .When I select one of Plan widget, it gives the option of selecting current plan under settings ( as checkbox) but when it is selected, no plans are displayed. When I uncheck that then both the plans are reflected but I only want the current iteration plan not both of them. Please advice.

One answer

permanent link
Adam Archer (83639) | answered Jun 22 '12, 10:46 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Are you sure that the plan is associated with the correct iteration and that you have marked the iteration as "current" in the project editor? It is not enough that the iteration cover the current date, you have to actively mark it as current. You can get to the project editor using the admin menu in the top right and selecting "Manage this project" (assuming you are in the project area in RTC).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.