It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Report 'Requirements Traceability' throws 'Required parameter Project is not set' error

Mohan K M (1111511) | asked Jun 21 '12, 3:42 a.m.
retagged Aug 27 '13, 2:52 p.m. by Ralph Earle (25739)
Hi All,
I have CLM v3.0.1.3 installed and a CLM project created with a collection on RM, a Test plan on QM and a sprint plaon CCM created. I can them all configured properly with an in-line editor working perfectly fine wherever appropriate.
  1. have a requirements link section QM associated with a collection properly
  2. Have couple of Test cases created with requirements associated properly for each
  3. have TERs created and executed with a failure reported and defect created on CCM
But when I try to run report, 'Requirements Traceability'  throws 'Required parameter Project is not set' error though I have selected the project parameter properly. I have observed this behaviour consistently on IE v8, FF v10 and chrome. Any guidance/pointer would really help. Thanks

4 answers

permanent link
Robert Rassmann (9923) | answered Jun 25 '12, 3:57 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I tried this on my server and the report runs successfully.  I'd check t make sure the ETLs have run successfully.  Also, if this is a migrated database check to make sure that you didn't miss any of the steps required in the migration.

permanent link
Mohan K M (1111511) | answered Jun 26 '12, 4:07 a.m.
Thanks Rob; Its a fresh instance. Looks like I have an issue with my 'Requirements job'

permanent link
Michael Alberda (2311347) | answered May 13 '13, 7:17 a.m.
Hi Mohan,

Did you ever resolve this issue as i am currently faced with the same error?

Kind Regards,

Michael Alberda

Comments
Dustan Daniel commented May 14 '13, 3:25 a.m.

permanent link
Jun Wang (6077) | answered May 15 '13, 12:01 a.m.
It is an known defet RQM: Requirement Traceability Report fails: (78990) and has been resolved in 3.0.1.6 and the coming 4.0.3. In 4.0.2, we have a release note about it.

Comments
Dustan Daniel commented Aug 20 '13, 5:47 a.m.

We have upgraded to 4.0.3 and still face the same problem. 

Jun Wang commented Aug 20 '13, 6:03 a.m.

Do you upgrade the report template after upgrading? For example, go to the Reports->Repor Resources, then check the template 'Requirement Traceability' and click the button on the right to restore the resource from source.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.