It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Receiving Error:HTTP Status 403 - CRJAZ1394E when trying to complete the setup and installation of CLM 4.0

Heather Linsk (1422151) | asked Jun 18 '12, 3:59 p.m.
I am walking through the setup tasks, I have created an Administrative user and am logged in as such.
I am now at the part where I want to create lifecycle projects and I am getting this error:
I have a feeling I should not have logged out as ADMIN until I got this far - but I can't go back now.  :-(

HTTP Status 403 - CRJAZ1394E The user ID "ADMIN" is not a member of any Jazz J2EE roles but must be a member of one to access the repository.

type Status report

message CRJAZ1394E The user ID "ADMIN" is not a member of any Jazz J2EE roles but must be a member of one to access the repository.

description Access to the specified resource (CRJAZ1394E The user ID "ADMIN" is not a member of any Jazz J2EE roles but must be a member of one to access the repository.) has been forbidden.

Comments
shubham shahu commented Aug 13 '20, 3:00 a.m.

Same issue what can i do?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Arne Bister (2.6k12832) | answered Jun 19 '12, 5:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Heather, have you restarted the browser and cleared its cache? If you then point to the JTS URL and login with your new admin user, is that user displayed as logged in in the upper right corner? - Arne
Heather Linsk selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments

One other answer

permanent link
Heather Linsk (1422151) | answered Jun 19 '12, 6:24 p.m.
That did the trick.  Now I feel silly...  thanks.

Comments
Arne Bister commented Jun 20 '12, 2:23 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

No need to feel silly. It obviously happened to me before, on more than one occasion.

• Arne

Ralph Schoon commented Aug 13 '20, 3:31 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You can create your own question instead of commenting twice on an 8 year old question.

shubham shahu commented Aug 13 '20, 3:40 a.m.

if I create a new question, you close the question saying "DUPLICATE" 

Ralph Schoon commented Aug 13 '20, 4:03 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I only close questions as duplicate if the same user asks the same question multiple times.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.