It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

QM BIRT reports location

Bernard Dupre (2687) | asked Jun 07 '12, 4:36 a.m.
As a temporary workaround, I need to modify a BIRT report from QM report package. CCM BIRT reports are stored in plug-in "com.ibm.team.examples.reports.common", but for several hours now, I am searching for those dedicated to QM. Do you know where I can get them ?
Thanks
Bernard

4 answers

permanent link
Mark Victory (26635) | answered Jun 07 '12, 1:49 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jun 07 '12, 1:52 p.m.
The QM reports can be found in the com.ibm.rqm.reports.templates plugin.
Just curious, what are you changing?

permanent link
VK L (8177155159) | answered Jun 08 '12, 1:04 a.m.
Hi Bernard,
                    If you know the report name, you can directly search for them in IMShared folder (or) under plugins as well. For E.g. Certain WI Reports are stored under Live folder.

Thanks.

permanent link
Bernard Dupre (2687) | answered Jun 08 '12, 6:54 a.m.
Thanks a lot.
I found "com.ibm.rqm.reports.templates_3.0.0.v20110908_0659.jar" located at "JazzTeamServer\server\conf\qm\sites\rqm-update-site\plugins".
My purpose is now to adapt some graphs by adding count or percentile and to try to report on suite executions with jazz v3.

permanent link
Mark Victory (26635) | answered Jun 08 '12, 10:18 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Bernard,

Just some comments on our upcoming 4.0 release.

We have added a number of Test Suite based reports.
We have also added tables to all the chart based reports that show the details of the data in the charts.
Perhaps those changes will satisfy your needs if you will be upgrading to 4.0 once it's available.

Mark

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.