It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Share your process templates here!

Fariz Saracevic (904613) | asked Jun 05 '12, 11:05 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Mar 13 '13, 1:15 p.m.
There are a number of process templates created by community but they are sometimes hard to find or not shared. Therefore, I want this forum to serve two purposes:

(1) Post links to existing CLM process templates:
(2) Use this forum to share YOUR templates by posting blog with information about template and posting actual template on the ALM Community.

If you need additional information on templates, see topic in CLM online help Working with process templates.

Thank you.
Fariz Saracevic
Lifecycle Scenario Architect
@FarizSaracevic

Comments
Jerry Shengulette commented Jun 12 '12, 1:50 p.m. | edited Jun 20 '12, 6:51 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

An excellent suggestion.

Robert Rassmann commented Jul 26 '12, 8:43 a.m. | edited Jul 26 '12, 9:37 a.m.

Hi Fariz - Since you have no takers on this so far do you think a clarification of what you're looking for is needed?

Fariz Saracevic commented Jul 26 '12, 11:48 a.m. | edited Jul 26 '12, 12:20 p.m.

Robert, not sure if that is case or not. Instructions are pretty straight forward.

I wonder if number of users who originally said they would share their templates, is just not interested to share. Let us know what is a case.

Seth Packham commented Jul 26 '12, 12:21 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I've converted both of your "answers" to "comments". Answers give the appearance of real responses to the question.

2 answers

permanent link
GURVINDER SOKHI (731340) | answered Mar 22 '17, 5:58 a.m.

Is any one using the following Agile ALM Scrum template on productions systems ? Any feedback on Agile ALM process template usage much appreciated?

https://jazz.net/downloads/agile-alm-scrum/releases/3.0?p=allDownloads

Any other templates available to that similar of Agile ALM?

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Sep 14 '12, 2:20 p.m.
while it might be cool, I'm not at liberty to share our process templates in public.

Comments
Fariz Saracevic commented Sep 14 '12, 2:36 p.m.

Thanks for sharing your case Sam. Could you let us know what is your specific reason? For example, your company consider templates as intellectual capital and not interested to share them.

sam detweiler commented Mar 13 '13, 3:31 p.m.

hm.. didn't see this til now..  I believe your summary is correct. They do embody some of our business processes (workflows and status codes)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.