It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJZZ0751E the dependencies DDname undefined in traslator

Joseph Chang (1552319) | asked May 10 '12, 4:53 a.m.
I got following error when submit dependency build in the collecting buildable files activity . I have add SYSLIB in the DD concatenations with COPYLIB including the CLWK02 copybook. But I still get this error message.
Can any one help me on this ?

Caused by: com.ibm.team.enterprise.dependencyset.common.DependencySetException: CRJZZ0751E CLWK02 DD SYSLIB TRN
(PS. CRJZZ0751E the dependencies CLWK02 DDname SYSLIB is undefined in translator TRN)
at com.ibm.teamz.internal.dependencyset.service.extension.ZOSPhysicalDependencyCalculator.getWinner(ZOSPhysicalDependencyCalculator.java:111)
at com.ibm.team.enterprise.dependencyset.service.AbstractPhysicalDependencyCalculator.getAllPhysicalDependencies(AbstractPhysicalDependencyCalculator.java:149)
at com.ibm.team.enterprise.dependencyset.service.DependencySetService.doBuildDependencySet(DependencySetService.java:148)
at com.ibm.team.enterprise.dependencyset.service.DependencySetService.buildDependencySetWithLogging(DependencySetService.java:259)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor424.invoke(Unknown Source)

2 answers

permanent link
Joseph Chang (1552319) | answered May 10 '12, 7:00 a.m.
I got this issue solved by un-select the TRN translator in the scanner of Language Definition.

permanent link
Ravikanth Chavali (401724) | answered Nov 10 '15, 6:16 p.m.
Thank you for both the Q&A! It worked for me to... I have the Scanners resolved dependencies by the compilers and not dummy steps.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.