It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Extracting Work Item Attributes for RRDI Reports

Randy Tan (21155) | asked Apr 26 '12, 11:02 a.m.
Hi,

I am trying to get the values for the following work item attributes for an RRDI report:
- Description
- Created By
- Estimation
- Correction

Any pointers to where I get retrieve the attribute values from in Query/Report Studio?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Randy

2 answers

permanent link
Randy Tan (21155) | answered Apr 27 '12, 10:37 a.m.
Hi Barath,

Thanks for the info. However, I just had a look at the excel file and tested RRDI, couldn't find the attributes. The comment count just had numbers and, name and summary just shows the summary. The rest were none existent in RRDI.

Cheers,
Randy

Hi,

I am trying to get the values for the following work item attributes for an RRDI report:
- Description
- Created By
- Estimation
- Correction

Any pointers to where I get retrieve the attribute values from in Query/Report Studio?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Randy

Hi Randy,

Description of a workitem is not available for reporting in RRDI. The other ones should be availble from Request Area namespace of the framework model.

This will help in understanding various workitem fields in RRDI:
https://jazz.net/wiki/pub/Main/ReportsDataDictionary/CALMReportingDataModel.xls

Regards,
Bharath

permanent link
Bharath M (5465428) | answered Apr 27 '12, 9:42 a.m.
Hi,

- Description
- Created By
- Estimation
- Correction

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Randy

Hi Randy,

Description of a workitem is not available for reporting in RRDI. The other ones should be availble from Request Area namespace of the framework model.

This will help in understanding various workitem fields in RRDI:
https://jazz.net/wiki/pub/Main/ReportsDataDictionary/CALMReportingDataModel.xls

Regards,
Bharath

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.