It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

iteration modification follow-up

Dave Jennings (632) | asked Apr 19 '12, 7:06 a.m.
Im looking at creation of a customised process, which is similar to the OUP.

To assist creating its initial configuration, I can intercept the server side by adding an operation participant at the initializeProjectArea extension point.

It would make the mechanism much more flexible if I could also create an operation participant, which is invoked when the process is modified, for instance by adding a new iteration in the process timelines. Equally, it would be useful to be able to follow up a delete action for an iteration (assuming that the contents of the iteration were in a suitable condition). Are there extension points that could be invoked in respect of these actions?

Thanks in advance,
Dave

One answer

permanent link
Qiong Feng Huang (76911610) | answered Apr 19 '12, 12:56 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Im looking at creation of a customised process, which is similar to the OUP.

To assist creating its initial configuration, I can intercept the server side by adding an operation participant at the initializeProjectArea extension point.

It would make the mechanism much more flexible if I could also create an operation participant, which is invoked when the process is modified, for instance by adding a new iteration in the process timelines. Equally, it would be useful to be able to follow up a delete action for an iteration (assuming that the contents of the iteration were in a suitable condition). Are there extension points that could be invoked in respect of these actions?

Thanks in advance,
Dave

It seems there is no such kind of extension point.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.