It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

2 errors due to migration

Carla Celiberti (9151) | asked Aug 05 '08, 5:12 a.m.
I migrated to RTC1, and I appeared two errors in my plugin that before there weren't:

1)
The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for com.ibm.team.repository.service.async.AbstractAutoScheduledTask. Fix the build path then try building this project com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.odc Unknown 1217926774690 264

2)
com.ibm.team.repository.service.async.AbstractAutoScheduledTask cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.odc/src/com/ibm/team/datawarehouse/service/odc/internal OdcSnapshotTask.java line 8 1217926774690 265

In my "Specify the list of plug-ins required for the operation of this plug-in" there are:
com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service
com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.workitem
com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.common
com.ibm.team.repository.service
com.ibm.team.repository.common

My plugin extends datawarehouse.

Thanks for support.

One answer

permanent link
Carla Celiberti (9151) | answered Aug 05 '08, 10:24 a.m.
I migrated to RTC1, and I appeared two errors in my plugin that before there weren't:

1)
The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for com.ibm.team.repository.service.async.AbstractAutoScheduledTask. Fix the build path then try building this project com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.odc Unknown 1217926774690 264

2)
com.ibm.team.repository.service.async.AbstractAutoScheduledTask cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.odc/src/com/ibm/team/datawarehouse/service/odc/internal OdcSnapshotTask.java line 8 1217926774690 265

In my "Specify the list of plug-ins required for the operation of this plug-in" there are:
com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service
com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.workitem
com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.common
com.ibm.team.repository.service
com.ibm.team.repository.common

My plugin extends datawarehouse.

Thanks for support.

The two errors are due to the fact that com.ibm.team.repository.service jar has inside another jar.
And i can't read the second unless i don't directly reference.
But even so, I can't export my plugin because it gives me the same mistakes in a log, and the operation fails.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.