It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC on AS400

Manoj Panda (39336662) | asked Mar 23 '12, 2:03 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
retagged Jun 23 '12, 5:33 p.m. by Arne Bister (2.6k12832)
Hi All,
anybody is using RTC on AS400. What is the license concept. Do we have still workgroup license, Developer license as we have for windows??

5 answers

permanent link
Gus Haddad (1) | answered Apr 06 '15, 11:15 a.m.
In order to use RTC version control for IBMi is it a must to use RDP?.. Does RTC has a client for (AS400) systems?

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Mar 26 '12, 10:55 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
RTC licensing on the AS400 is the same as licensing on any other RTC platform. See:
https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/3.0.1.2?p=featured

Cheers,
Geoff

I would be more interested to know about the licenses. What are the licenses are available?

permanent link
Manoj Panda (39336662) | answered Mar 26 '12, 2:34 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I would be more interested to know about the licenses. What are the licenses are available?

permanent link
justin shao (6) | answered Mar 24 '12, 8:57 a.m.
Hi All,
anybody is using RTC on AS400. What is the license concept. Do we have still workgroup license, Developer license as we have for windows??

yes,but we should use RDP to integrate with RTC client.

permanent link
Jia Jia Li (8057152192) | answered Mar 26 '12, 11:21 a.m.

I think you may need the "Developer for Enterprise Platform" license if you want to use the enterprise extension function like package and deployment and impact analysis.
For the "developer" license, you can not use them.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.