It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC + RQM + RRC test data

Martin Lauridsen (1211211) | asked Mar 12 '12, 7:16 a.m.
Hi,

Does the Jazz foundation provide anywhere test data to import into a freshly installed enviroment? We have installed the three applications on a test machine to try out RRC, which we do not use in our current setup. It would be nice if we could download a sample project with some data predetermined, so we don't need to type in a lot of stuff ourselves. I realize there is the JKE Banking example, but as I understand it is not possible to download, and is read-only.

- Martin

5 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Mar 12 '12, 8:13 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Martin,

I think I am not sure what you are asking for.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Mar 12 '12, 8:16 a.m.
The lifecycle project administration area of the JTS provides a sample (JKE Banking or sometimes e.g. the WiKi refered to as Money That Matters sample. It is included in the server since the 3.0.1 release has a rich set of data and is easy to deploy - follow the information in https:/xxxxxxx:yyy/admin/web#/sample

It is not read only - you only have to provide licenses to the other users or add yours. It is meant to be played with and can be easily modified for demos and other scenarios.

permanent link
Martin Lauridsen (1211211) | answered Mar 12 '12, 8:19 a.m.
The lifecycle project administration area of the JTS provides a sample (JKE Banking or sometimes e.g. the WiKi refered to as Money That Matters sample. It is included in the server since the 3.0.1 release has a rich set of data and is easy to deploy - follow the information in https:/xxxxxxx:yyy/admin/web#/sample

It is not read only - you only have to provide licenses to the other users or add yours. It is meant to be played with and can be easily modified for demos and other scenarios.

Hi Ralph,

That is very neat! I had no idea the sample came bundled with the server -- thanks!

- Martin

permanent link
Martin Lauridsen (1211211) | answered Mar 12 '12, 8:52 a.m.

Hi ralph,

On another note, perhaps you can help me understand why, in our freshly installed RRC, we can only create "Requirement" artifacts, while the JKE Banking RRC application has tons of options for artifacts?

- Martin

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Mar 12 '12, 9:01 a.m.
This typically depends on a the template used to create the project. In RRC you can also create new artifact types dynamically in the project management editors. So I assume you picked a template that has few artifact types. Maybe agile.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.