It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

topology consideration for standard editon of jazz apps

Natalia Trofimov (391714) | asked Mar 06 '12, 3:17 p.m.
We are planning to upgrade RTC, RQM, and RRC from version 2 to version 3 or 4 but we purchased a standard edition. does it mean we have to use departmental topology since the standard edition allows only up to 250 users i. e. in RTC and it doesn't make any sense to use enterprise topology? In other words, is enterprise topology only suitable for enterprise edition? and departmental topology is appropriate for standard edition? :?:

One answer

permanent link
Natalia Trofimov (391714) | answered Mar 06 '12, 4:31 p.m.
We are planning to upgrade RTC, RQM, and RRC from version 2 to version 3 or 4 but we purchased a standard edition. does it mean we have to use departmental topology since the standard edition allows only up to 250 users i. e. in RTC and it doesn't make any sense to use enterprise topology? In other words, is enterprise topology only suitable for enterprise edition? and departmental topology is appropriate for standard edition? :?:

I already have the answer from IBM. The restriction of 250 users for RTC standard edition was removed in version 3 so we can use any topology (enterprise or departmental) with standard edition of RTC.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.