It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Add tooltips in out of the box fields - not working

Felipe Martino (611) | asked Feb 07 '12, 6:53 a.m.
Hi,

I trying to add tooltips for some fields on RTC Eclipse Client, but it's not working for fields of the type: Contributor, Attachments, Discussion, History, Approvals.
For other fields like Combo box or Description it works fine.

I already read the WI 154620, and the topic "How to add tooltips" but it's not clear for me if this is a problem that will be fixed in 3.5 M4 or just the problem with Web Client will be fixed in 3.5.

If this is not a problem, what I need to do to make the tooltips for the fields Contributor, Attachments, Discussion, History, Approvals works??

Thanks in advance

One answer

permanent link
Nick Edgar (6.5k711) | answered Feb 07 '12, 1:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Looking at the code changes, there were some in the eclipse UI, and also the web UI. In the Eclipse UI, changes were to the parts for contributor, deliverable, iteration, tags, and team area, so some of the cases you care about may not have been fixed up.

I suggest downloading 4.0 M7, trying that out, and reporting new issues if there are still gaps.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.