It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Demonstrations at meetings

werner kolze (3146) | asked Feb 02 '12, 6:46 p.m.
hello -

just as an observation - in last night's meeting and some of the previous meeting as well, can not remember exactly which one it was, the demonstrations were showing things we do not have yet as customers.
like "...you folks don't have that yet..." "you folks can not do this ... yet "

My thought is that I really would like to see and been shown in the version I am testing with - so Beta 1 - not in a developmental version where there is more ( other ) functionality contained within.

I do not have no problem though in watching a demo with a developmental version, if IBM would like to show some feature /capability and to demo in regard to what they have in mind and would ask our opinion about it.

thank you

One answer

permanent link
Richard Watson (1761) | answered Feb 08 '12, 9:20 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Your comment is noted. I will try and brief the team to take more care in which versions of software to demonstrate with.

As you can imagine the guys are passionate about the very latest things we develop but your comment is a good one.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.