It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Who changed the workitem in WORKITEM_CHNGS?

Martin Keßler (334) | asked Jan 24 '12, 7:28 a.m.
Hello,
I created a report (RTC 2.0.0.2) which gives me changes to the "Time spent" of my workitems. The problem is that I need to know who changed the value, but WORKITEM_CHNGS only gives me the current owner. When I look at the history page of a workitem, I can see who changed what - so the information must be there somewhere... How can I get it?
Thanks!
Martin

2 answers

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Feb 18 '12, 9:27 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
RTC currently does not ETL who changed the work item. Adding extra dimensions to the data we already ETL will increase the size of the data significantly. We also have a certain unease storing trend data about individuals as this could be ethically incorrect in certain places in the world.

permanent link
Lucas Gratz (2124) | answered May 22 '12, 3:59 p.m.
RTC currently does not ETL who changed the work item. Adding extra dimensions to the data we already ETL will increase the size of the data significantly. We also have a certain unease storing trend data about individuals as this could be ethically incorrect in certain places in the world.

As the author said, the information already can be viewed in the history tab. So it must be stored in a table. Im also interested in finding this information.

The other solution i thought of was to restrict a user from updating the time spent in a working item that doesnt belong to him.

Anyone know if any of the two is possible?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.