It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Required approval check dependent on state and it resolution

megha mittal (15112615) | asked Jan 13 '12, 1:38 a.m.
Hi,
we are planning to 'required approvals' precondition for out project and when going through forums , i could not find if i can add this precondition to stop transition of a workitem type based on its state and resolution .

Our requirement is to make approvals type 'review ' to be in ' accepted' state before moving workitem to 'resolve /fix ' state .I dont want my precondition to give me error for any other resolution except 'fix'.

Is it possible, using existing precondition or do i need to raise enhancement request?

One answer

permanent link
megha mittal (15112615) | answered Jan 13 '12, 1:59 a.m.
Also i would like to know the use of flag 'Enforce only for existing approvals'
Hi,
we are planning to 'required approvals' precondition for out project and when going through forums , i could not find if i can add this precondition to stop transition of a workitem type based on its state and resolution .

Our requirement is to make approvals type 'review ' to be in ' accepted' state before moving workitem to 'resolve /fix ' state .I dont want my precondition to give me error for any other resolution except 'fix'.

Is it possible, using existing precondition or do i need to raise enhancement request?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.