It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Accepting or rejecting assets as a review board member

iRAM Administrator (3152156135) | asked Dec 30 '11, 12:23 p.m.
There is one asset which triggered the legacy review process in the community. The review Board member and reviewer for the asset is the same user. When the asset was in Review state, the user(as a Reviewer) rejected the asset. After that when the the user logged in again and accessed the asset, as he was also the Review Board member, he was prompted with the message "Welcome review board member, evaluate reviewers' reviews and accept or reject asset."
The objective of the Review Board member is to agree with the reviewer and reject the asset.
(i) Please tell me the results if Review Board member press the Accept button -- is he accepting the asset or accepting the reviewer's decision to reject the asset?
(ii) Please tell me the results if Review Board member press the Reject button -- is he rejecting the asset or rejecting the reviewer's decision to reject the asset?

Also is this the expected behavior? Is it possible for the asset to fell into Evaluate Review state even if the Reviewer rejected the asset?

---- Payal Agrawal

One answer

permanent link
Rich Kulp (3.6k38) | answered Jan 03 '12, 1:08 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

If there are review board members then the reviewers' votes (accept or
reject) are only recommendations. It is then up to the review board in
the Evaluate review state to decide on the actual fate of the asset.

The Accept button in this state means accept the asset and move to
approved. Reject means to reject the asset and move back to draft.

--
Rich Kulp
Rational Asset Manager developer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.