It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

User login problem on RRC & RQM & JTS

Sezgi Seret (144) | asked Dec 21 '11, 10:49 a.m.
Hi Everybody,

We have a user called At.tfsrrc.svc. The user tries to login to RRC but we see Invalid user ID or password" as a error message. We have a Tomcat server and LDAP as application protocol. Who can help with the problem? Thanks for the replies.

Sezgi

2 answers

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Dec 27 '11, 9:04 a.m.
Hi Everybody,

We have a user called At.tfsrrc.svc. The user tries to login to RRC but we see Invalid user ID or password" as a error message. We have a Tomcat server and LDAP as application protocol. Who can help with the problem? Thanks for the replies.

Sezgi

The default Jazz authentication behaviour is to be case sensitive to the user ID. So, if user is using any combination of letter case than you show, I think one gets the message as you report. I.e. at.tfsrrc.svc won't work.

permanent link
Canberk Akduygu (99237371) | answered Jan 02 '12, 8:22 a.m.
I tried both upppercase and lover case letters and I still have this problem. The only difference of this user compared to the non-problematic ones is that there's no e-mail information on that user.

LDAP configuration requires email adress but is there a part in the login script which controls the email property?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.