It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC and Method Composer integration

Kristjan Kosic (611) | asked Dec 19 '11, 9:08 a.m.
Hi all,

we would like to define a new process in RMC (based on RUP for small project). Then we would like to import the work items and plans and activities into Team Concert.

What the question is? How does the import work, example: how could I mark some things in RMC as "a must", and this work items will be necessarily to complete or follow when the process is imported int Team Concert

Are there any good practices on this topic, or any references in what direction should I search...

Best regards

2 answers

permanent link
Phong Le (3131) | answered Dec 19 '11, 10:19 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
You can export a work item template from your RMC process to be import into RTC. Those RMC process items that are marked as planned will be exported. Please look in RMC online documentation for more info about this feature. Search for "Export work item templates".

Cheers,
Phong.

permanent link
Kristjan Kosic (611) | answered Dec 20 '11, 10:24 a.m.
You can export a work item template from your RMC process to be import into RTC. Those RMC process items that are marked as planned will be exported. Please look in RMC online documentation for more info about this feature. Search for "Export work item templates".

Cheers,
Phong.

thanks for info, i found it, ... but if I'd like to export the whole process and the the RTC project planning... I found a plugin, but I cannot test it now, since RTC is saying that it is not compatible with Jazz server i installed (but both are 3.0.1.1.) version :)

Anyways I am kind of new in this area, but I really like the story that Jazz platform is doing... So we will be looking into it more detailed...

With br
Kristjan

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.