It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC source control for Fico's Blaze

Eitan Shomrai (9154) | asked Dec 12 '11, 3:53 a.m.
I have a prospect using FICO's Blaze Java development with SVN for source control. SVN is supported out of the box, but on the .Net side there is no SCM support by the vendor (http://discuss.fico.com/t5/FICO-Blaze-Advisor-Discussion/Blaze-and-SVN/td-p/4316)

Do You think that it is possible to replace SVN with RTC/SCM for Blaze?

Any idea or experience would be appreciated.

Eitan

4 answers

permanent link
Shimon Nir (241016) | answered Dec 27 '12, 5:54 a.m.
Mike

Have you been able to connect Blaze to RTC via the Eclipse framework ? I have a similar situation here and been able to do a bypass connection via SVN and connect a change to WI but not directly with RTC.

Comments
Jaygee Santos commented May 27 '14, 3:48 p.m.

Hello.  We also have a couple teams in the company using FICO Blaze Advisor.  One team is using it with ClearCase for SCM and another is just about to begin using Blaze and we are looking into having them use RTC SCM.

Does anyone have Blaze and RTC working in Eclipse yet? 

Jaygee

permanent link
Mike Shkolnik (9808160143) | answered Mar 16 '12, 7:00 p.m.
Fico Blaze Advisor 7 now comes with an eclipse plugin. Still trying to determine if it will work with RTC. So far I don't seem able to connect to a jazz repository. I have questions in to Blaze support but no answers yet.

Comments
Eitan Shomrai commented Dec 27 '12, 5:45 a.m.

Mike,

Any news?

permanent link
Eitan Shomrai (9154) | answered Dec 12 '11, 4:36 a.m.
Hi Ralph,

Thanks for Your prompt answer.
I'll try to verify if and what Eclipse shell this customer using with Blaze.

Eitan

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Dec 12 '11, 4:29 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Eitan,

from the few information I can see in the Web, I am not sure which IDE's are coming with Blaze. I can't see any Eclipse for example It is hard to tell if they are running in Visual Studio. You have to try to find that out. If they, as it seems, provide their own IDE you would have to provide your own integration.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.