It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC data warehouse with custom attributes

Harald Lahner (28810) | asked Dec 01 '11, 8:41 a.m.
Hi all,

we have defined a custom attribute in one of our project areas named "Phase found" of the type Iteration.
When I look into the data warehouse into the WORKITEMS_SNAPHSOT I cannot find the data field in any of the WC_*_EXT or WS_*_EXT tables.
I found it in the LIVE_SNAPSHOT in the table com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem under the data field itemExtensions.

Are the custom fields not recorded in the data warehouse? Or am I searching in the wrong table?

We are running RTC v2.0.0.2 with iFix 6.

Thanks for any help.
Harold.

2 answers

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Dec 11 '11, 10:10 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
RTC only collects custom attributes of the primitive types.

permanent link
Milan Krivic (98010172140) | answered Dec 11 '11, 3:02 p.m.
Hi all,

we have defined a custom attribute in one of our project areas named "Phase found" of the type Iteration.
When I look into the data warehouse into the WORKITEMS_SNAPHSOT I cannot find the data field in any of the WC_*_EXT or WS_*_EXT tables.
I found it in the LIVE_SNAPSHOT in the table com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem under the data field itemExtensions.

Are the custom fields not recorded in the data warehouse? Or am I searching in the wrong table?

We are running RTC v2.0.0.2 with iFix 6.

Thanks for any help.
Harold.

Hi hal,

For some of my custom reports I used WC_STRING_EXT and in that table you have columns KEY and VAL. When you provide custom attribute id in KEY as a parameter, you can get its value in column VAL.
If you have more than one custom attributes, you can create another one data set, but with other custom attribute id.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.