It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC Template equivalent to OpenUP Template in RTC

VK L (8177155159) | asked Nov 28 '11, 9:53 a.m.
Hi All,
I have a project using OpenUP Template in RTC. I would like to integrate it to my RRC Project. Which Template in RRC would suit OpenUP Template?

2 answers

permanent link
Jared Pulham (32113) | answered Dec 01 '11, 9:18 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi All,
I have a project using OpenUP Template in RTC. I would like to integrate it to my RRC Project. Which Template in RRC would suit OpenUP Template?

As OpenUP preserves the essential characteristics of RUP / Unified Process, which includes incremental development, use cases and scenarios driving development, risk management, and architecture-centric approach, personally I would start with use the Use Case Requirements template as a basis as it provides project properties for use cases.

Valli I agree with rbater on this suggestion. If you could make a note to come back and document/report back on your experience with the alignment for this OpenUP template I believe others would benefit from your experience.

Thanks
Jared Pulham
RRC Product Manager

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Nov 28 '11, 10:46 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi All,

As OpenUP preserves the essential characteristics of RUP / Unified Process, which includes incremental development, use cases and scenarios driving development, risk management, and architecture-centric approach, personally I would start with use the Use Case Requirements template as a basis as it provides project properties for use cases.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.