It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC Template equivalent to OpenUP Template in RTC

VK L (8177127159) | asked Nov 28 '11, 9:53 a.m.
Hi All,
I have a project using OpenUP Template in RTC. I would like to integrate it to my RRC Project. Which Template in RRC would suit OpenUP Template?

2 answers

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Nov 28 '11, 10:46 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi All,
I have a project using OpenUP Template in RTC. I would like to integrate it to my RRC Project. Which Template in RRC would suit OpenUP Template?

As OpenUP preserves the essential characteristics of RUP / Unified Process, which includes incremental development, use cases and scenarios driving development, risk management, and architecture-centric approach, personally I would start with use the Use Case Requirements template as a basis as it provides project properties for use cases.

permanent link
Jared Pulham (32113) | answered Dec 01 '11, 9:18 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi All,

As OpenUP preserves the essential characteristics of RUP / Unified Process, which includes incremental development, use cases and scenarios driving development, risk management, and architecture-centric approach, personally I would start with use the Use Case Requirements template as a basis as it provides project properties for use cases.

Valli I agree with rbater on this suggestion. If you could make a note to come back and document/report back on your experience with the alignment for this OpenUP template I believe others would benefit from your experience.

Thanks
Jared Pulham
RRC Product Manager

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.