It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

XML file limit size limit when using RQMutility to PUT plan

Wayne Belshaw (14887) | asked Nov 02 '11, 9:35 p.m.
I have been successfully using the RQMAPI to PUT test cases, suites, scripts and plans into RQM projects.

Recently, I created a plan that had over 200 <testcase href="../testcase/xxx/> type linkage entries.

The API and the RQM GUI both failed. API issued code=400 and GUI issued "null" on import attempt.

When I reduced the number of href linkages rows in the file, the PUT succeeded.

Is there a way to change the default limit in this area?

2 answers

permanent link
Pawan Gupta (11) | answered Nov 29 '11, 11:42 a.m.
Hi, wayne, I am trying to import bunch of test cases using test plan but I am having no luck. I was just wondring, where (location) did you keep test cases xml files and what href did you provide. Following code does not work for me. Could you please help me in that case?

<testcase>

permanent link
Wayne Belshaw (14887) | answered Nov 03 '11, 4:58 p.m.
This problem was resolved.

If the test plan has any duplicated test case HREF entry included in it, the process simply rejects the whole file with a 400 code or "null" response if using the import function.

Users need to ensure that not duplicates occur accidently in the test plan XML references.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.