It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Microsoft Project 2010

Justin Dyer (3135) | asked Nov 02 '11, 4:45 p.m.
Hello,
I see from the documentation that RTC supports import\export from\to MS Project 2007. I am wondering if it also works with MS 2010? Has anyone tried it with success?

Thanks,
Justin

4 answers

permanent link
Sharoon Shetty Kuriyala (55133) | answered Jun 06 '12, 11:14 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi all,

Rational Team Concert 4.0 now supports integration with Microsoft Project 2010.

Thanks,
Sharoon

permanent link
VK L (8177154159) | answered May 03 '12, 11:20 a.m.
Hi All,
Has anyone tested Microsoft project 2010 import into
RTC? I am facing issues in the same. It completes and says "0 Tasks created" Please help.

Thanks,
Valli.

I have Microsoft Project 2010. I think it should import to RTC but whenever I try to do an MS project Import I get 'Import Microsoft Project XML file' cannot be executed and the icon is greyed out so I can no longer try an import. RTC never even gives me a chance to select a file so I doubt that it has anything to do with the version of MS Project. Do you have any suggestion?

permanent link
Robert Applegate (6) | answered Nov 30 '11, 1:17 p.m.
I have Microsoft Project 2010. I think it should import to RTC but whenever I try to do an MS project Import I get 'Import Microsoft Project XML file' cannot be executed and the icon is greyed out so I can no longer try an import. RTC never even gives me a chance to select a file so I doubt that it has anything to do with the version of MS Project. Do you have any suggestion?

permanent link
Sharoon Shetty Kuriyala (55133) | answered Nov 03 '11, 11:26 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

Officially RTC supports only import/export to MS Project 2007. MS Project 2010 has not been tested so there could possibly be some issues in using it.
We have an enhancement request to add support to MS Project 2010, you can track it at - https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/162760

Thanks,
Sharoon - Planning team

Hello,
I see from the documentation that RTC supports import\export from\to MS Project 2007. I am wondering if it also works with MS 2010? Has anyone tried it with success?

Thanks,
Justin

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.