It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to create RTC process template in RMC

Shen Yuhang (111) | asked Oct 31 '11, 5:31 a.m.
I am new to RTC and RMC. Currently, I am assigned to investigate the feasibility to active customized process in RTC, with the tool of RMC.

I found there is article described how to realized it in RMC7.0 with RTC1.0, but the functions it mentioned are no longer active in RMC7.5 with RTC3.0.
All the other articles I can find are talking about exporting workitem template, sounds not quite appropriate answer to what I am looking for.

Anyone here can enlighten me how to export process template from RMC for RTC importing?

One answer

permanent link
shaomin xing (15643) | answered Nov 01 '11, 4:40 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I am new to RTC and RMC. Currently, I am assigned to investigate the feasibility to active customized process in RTC, with the tool of RMC.

I found there is article described how to realized it in RMC7.0 with RTC1.0, but the functions it mentioned are no longer active in RMC7.5 with RTC3.0.
All the other articles I can find are talking about exporting workitem template, sounds not quite appropriate answer to what I am looking for.

Anyone here can enlighten me how to export process template from RMC for RTC importing?

Currently, as i know, In RTC 3.0, this may not work, but it may be supported in the future.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.