It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[ANSWERED] How do I list all process-enabled operations?

Robert Carter (42928589) | asked Oct 28 '11, 1:05 p.m.
I there a place where I can find process-enabled operations? I am assuming that in the operational behaviors is where you can find that list? Are there other places that I should look. For example in clearcase I could to a 'cleartool man trype' to get this list.

I am doing some extensive Process Advisor customizations and I am trying to see where I can extend.

3 answers

permanent link
shaomin xing (15643) | answered Oct 31 '11, 6:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I there a place where I can find process-enabled operations? I am assuming that in the operational behaviors is where you can find that list? Are there other places that I should look. For example in clearcase I could to a 'cleartool man trype' to get this list.

I am doing some extensive Process Advisor customizations and I am trying to see where I can extend.

You can find the extensions for extension point com.ibm.team.process.service.configurationPoints to see the operations definitions in plugin.xml.

permanent link
Robert Carter (42928589) | answered Oct 31 '11, 11:13 a.m.

You can find the extensions for extension point com.ibm.team.process.service.configurationPoints to see the operations definitions in plugin.xml.

Can you clarify? I this a single file? Looking in my SDK directory structure, I am only able to find, com.ibm.team.service. From there there are a bunch of java files. Upon further investigation I came across a file, configurationPoint.esxd, but this appears to be a template of sorts not the actual data.

permanent link
shaomin xing (15643) | answered Nov 01 '11, 4:00 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Can you clarify? I this a single file? Looking in my SDK directory structure, I am only able to find, com.ibm.team.service. From there there are a bunch of java files. Upon further investigation I came across a file, configurationPoint.esxd, but this appears to be a template of sorts not the actual data.

com.ibm.team.process.service.configurationPoints is a extension point that defined in process component, other components need to use this extension point to define their own operations. So you can search "com.ibm.team.process.service.configurationPoints" in every plugin.xml in your workspace, and you will find there are several plugin.xml contains this string. In these plugin.xml you could found all the operation definitions and their Ids.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.