It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to obatain TeamArea in service plugin?

Rakesh Kukkamalla (5615) | asked Jul 02 '08, 8:12 p.m.
How can we get the team area in the service plugin? In my service plugin I have a small method which takes in string parameters and saves it to the repository. I want to add a server-side operation and advisor, and I would need a team area object. Do I need to pass additional parameters from the client down to the service for that purpose? Can anyone give me sample code to get the team area?

12 answers

permanent link
megha mittal (15112615) | answered Jun 19 '09, 8:33 a.m.
Hi,
While going through the post , i found something of my interest .In one of the post jared burns said
For example, the operation which delivers change sets to a stream gets
its team area by looking at the target stream and asking it for its
owner. This "owner" relationship is a modeled field on the stream
artifact which points to a team area.
My requirement is to know the other way round i.e to get all streams that belong to a particular team area .I could get team area information in my service plugin but couldnt find the way to get streams from ITeamArea class Please help me on this.

permanent link
Ryan Manwiller (1.3k1) | answered Jun 19 '09, 11:12 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'd recommend posting a new question with a title the will get the attention of the SCM team, like "How to query for all streams for a given team area"

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.