It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

BIRT - Work Item List Custom Field - Where's the data

Ethan Vogel (5142) | asked Oct 05 '11, 5:22 p.m.
I have a custom field of the "Work Item List" type and want to report on this field in a BIRT report. I have successfully worked with other custom fields using the fields such as STRING_KEY/STRING_VAL pairs, but I don't see the data for my Work Item List field in any of these xxxKEY/xxxVAL fields.

Anyone know where I can find this data?

Thanks

RTC 2.0.0.2

2 answers

permanent link
Ethan Vogel (5142) | answered Oct 18 '11, 11:41 a.m.
James - Thanks very much. Not quite sure why I coudn't figure that one out myself. :oops:
Ethan

permanent link
James Moody (3.3k24) | answered Oct 18 '11, 11:10 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Item references (such as your work item list field) are not exposed through LIVE_WORKITEM_CNT. However, they are exposed through the LIVE_SNAPSHOT/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem table, which is otherwise very similar to LIVE_WORKITEM_CNT. So I suggest that you use that table if you need access to item references.

james
RTC Reports Team Lead

I have a custom field of the "Work Item List" type and want to report on this field in a BIRT report. I have successfully worked with other custom fields using the fields such as STRING_KEY/STRING_VAL pairs, but I don't see the data for my Work Item List field in any of these xxxKEY/xxxVAL fields.

Anyone know where I can find this data?

Thanks

RTC 2.0.0.2

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.