It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Schema not visible in operation advisor/participant RTC3.0.1

Arun Batra (14612427) | asked Sep 28 '11, 9:15 a.m.
I created an operation participant using the workshop given at the following link
https://jazz.net/library/content/articles/rtc/3.0/extensions-workshop/
The example uses RTC 3.0. However I was trying the same procedure in 3.0.1. The plugin is successfully deployed and active. I can even see the name of the operation participant in the process configuration. But when I use it, the process configuration has no registration of the schema associated with the plugin. i.e. The xmlns="MyTargetNameSpace" property is absent. This plugin works correctly while testing it with Jetty. But when deployed live on Tomcat, it fails.

I also created some operation advisors using similar procedures and i am facing the same issue with them. The schema is just not deployed.

Is there a change in way for provisioning new components for RTC 3.0.1?

What am I missing here. Please help.

One answer

permanent link
Arun Batra (14612427) | answered Nov 02 '11, 3:34 a.m.
Turns out that I was not importing the dependencies required for the feature properly (was missing some important ones).

Now the operation participant is working as desired with one exception, the xmlns="MyTargetNameSpace" property is still absent. Also the intellisence is not working. Which implies that no errors are shown in the process configuration source even though the tags required for the plugin to work are made missing.

Am I Still Missing Something ??

Warm Regards,
Arun

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.