It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

"More than one ClearQuest external connection" err

Jean-Michel Athane (671212) | asked Sep 19 '11, 11:56 a.m.
Running the "clearquest sychronizer" setup wizard, I get at one moment the error message "More than one ClearQuest external connection has been specified on Jazz server". This message is somewhat frustrating, since it does not neither provide the list of these connections, nor give a pointer to where or how to manage these connections.
I did probably a mistake somewhere .. (It is my first attempt to setup such a connection ..)
Can you help me, please ???

2 answers

permanent link
Sandra Chen (36131) | answered May 14 '12, 9:10 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
You rule, Jean. I've been looking for how to fix this. Thank you soooooo much.

permanent link
Jean-Michel Athane (671212) | answered Sep 20 '11, 4:12 a.m.
I finally found the answer in the doc : http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v3r0m1/topic/com.ibm.team.connector.cq.doc/topics/t_creating_external_repos_connection.html
These connections are managed in the Eclipse client : In the Team artifacts view, select the repository connection, use the context menu "Administer > Synchronization Rules", the "Synchronization Rules" window opens and then you can manage (in my case delete) external repository connections.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.