It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC project area association

jean-claude vauthier (22634856) | asked Sep 19 '11, 9:56 a.m.
With RRC 3.0.1, is it possible to associate 2 RRC project areas in order to create links between the requirements of the 2 project areas ?

3 answers

permanent link
jean-claude vauthier (22634856) | answered Sep 20 '11, 5:26 a.m.
Oops, there is a mistake in the description. I mean "to control the capability to create links (or not) between RRC project areas", instead of "creating links between the requirements of 2 project areas".

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Oct 14 '11, 12:38 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Oops, there is a mistake in the description. I mean "to control the capability to create links (or not) between RRC project areas", instead of "creating links between the requirements of 2 project areas".

In RRC V3.0.1 we allow the creation of links between RRC projects contained in a single repository but do not control the ability to create links

I would suggest creating an enhancement request.

permanent link
Kirk Grotjohn (1.2k3) | answered Oct 14 '11, 9:28 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
FYI, this is related, although I think may be slightly smaller in scope than what you are talking about (it's for setting rules about linking within a project): https://jazzdev03.torolab.ibm.com:9443/jazz03/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/44309

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.