It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how to customize email text

sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | asked Sep 07 '11, 1:28 p.m.
in one of our environments I need to customize the format of the email messages sent when updates are made to workitems. I can make the destination a subscriber, but I need to add some data into the message that are from custom fields.

is this possible?

Sam

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Sep 26 '11, 7:52 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

thanks.. added a comment..

I haven't found a way to do suc a report as u referenced from the menus on jazz.net.

I can look at items one by one, with a provided URL.. but not search..

pointers welcomed..

Sam

Sam, go to Development>Submit a bug, select the project e.g. Team Concers and select Dashboard. You will see Work Items and once you click there you can use the search field on the upper right corner. You can get at all the work items.

Just one way.

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Sep 12 '11, 11:31 a.m.
Hi Sam,

using this query shows there are several enhancement requests for this: https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.search&q=e-mail%20customize

Enhancement request 176360 is the one you are looking for. You could express your support for it.

thanks.. added a comment..

I haven't found a way to do suc a report as u referenced from the menus on jazz.net.

I can look at items one by one, with a provided URL.. but not search..

pointers welcomed..

Sam

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Sep 08 '11, 6:48 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Sam,

using this query shows there are several enhancement requests for this: https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.search&q=e-mail%20customize

Enhancement request 176360 is the one you are looking for. You could express your support for it.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.