It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Repotools 06M1

Jean-Bernard Curmi (14162) | asked Jun 29 '07, 4:43 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I am trying to use repotools to duplicate a Jazz 06M1 repository. It
doesn't work, and fails with the following error message. Is this a bug
or is it suppose not to work ?

Jean-Bernard Curmi

java.lang.RuntimeException: No build migration handler found for
versions from=0.6_M1 to=0.6_M1
at
com.ibm.team.build.internal.service.migration.BuildMigrationHandler.start(BuildMigrationHandler.java:63)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.internal.events.RepositoryMigrationDispatcher.start(RepositoryMigrationDispatcher.java:50)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.internal.service.AbstractRepositoryMigrationService.loadMigrationMappings(AbstractRepositoryMigrationService.java:570)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.internal.service.AbstractRepositoryMigrationService.importData(AbstractRepositoryMigrationService.java:488)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.internal.service.AbstractRepositoryMigrationService.importRepository(AbstractRepositoryMigrationService.java:438)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.rcp.internal.ImportDatabaseApplicationModel.importData(ImportDatabaseApplicationModel.java:95)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.rcp.internal.ImportDatabaseApplicationModel.run(ImportDatabaseApplicationModel.java:150)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.rcp.internal.ApplicationModel.run(ApplicationModel.java:213)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.rcp.RepositoryToolsApplication.run(RepositoryToolsApplication.java:335)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.rcp.RepositoryToolsApplication.start(RepositoryToolsApplication.java:388)
at
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:153)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:106)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:76)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:363)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:176)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:497)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:436)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1162)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1137)

4 answers

permanent link
Jean-Bernard Curmi (14162) | answered Jul 03 '07, 9:31 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Thank you Chris, it works with the integration build.

Chris Daly wrote:
The integration build produced last week is a candidate Beta1
maintenance update. Can you give it a try:

https://jazz.net/downloads/NewDownloadItem.jsp?type=integration&href=integration/data/I20070628-0026

Info about the Beta1 maintenance plan is here:
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/Maintenance06Beta1

Jean-Bernard Curmi wrote:
Hi Bajaji,

Thank you for your reply, I am afraid the jazz.net server.zip is not
the latest, it's the one I have and it doesn't work, here is the
version information.

osgi> Repo Tools, Version 0.6.0.I20070608-0208

permanent link
Chris Daly (61651) | answered Jul 02 '07, 3:01 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The integration build produced last week is a candidate Beta1
maintenance update. Can you give it a try:

https://jazz.net/downloads/NewDownloadItem.jsp?type=integration&href=integration/data/I20070628-0026

Info about the Beta1 maintenance plan is here:
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/Maintenance06Beta1

Jean-Bernard Curmi wrote:
Hi Bajaji,

Thank you for your reply, I am afraid the jazz.net server.zip is not the
latest, it's the one I have and it doesn't work, here is the version
information.

permanent link
Jean-Bernard Curmi (14162) | answered Jul 02 '07, 7:45 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Bajaji,

Thank you for your reply, I am afraid the jazz.net server.zip is not the
latest, it's the one I have and it doesn't work, here is the version
information.

Thanks again.

Balaji Krish wrote:
The new Beta1 server.zip has the fix for M1 to M1 migration problem you are
experiencing. Download the new Beta1 server.zip from
https://jazz.net/downloads/NewDownloadItem.jsp?type=beta&href=betas/data/0.6M1&title=true

Thanks
Balaji

"Jean-Bernard Curmi" <jbernard_curmi@fr.ibm.com> wrote in message
news:f62fgq$4m6$1@localhost.localdomain...
Hi,

doesn't work, and fails with the following error message. Is this a bug or
is it suppose not to work ?

Jean-Bernard Curmi

java.lang.RuntimeException: No build migration handler found for versions
from=0.6_M1 to=0.6_M1
at
com.ibm.team.build.internal.service.migration.BuildMigrationHandler.start(BuildMigrationHandler.java:63)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.internal.events.RepositoryMigrationDispatcher.start(RepositoryMigrationDispatcher.java:50)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.internal.service.AbstractRepositoryMigrationService.loadMigrationMappings(AbstractRepositoryMigrationService.java:570)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.internal.service.AbstractRepositoryMigrationService.importData(AbstractRepositoryMigrationService.java:488)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.internal.service.AbstractRepositoryMigrationService.importRepository(AbstractRepositoryMigrationService.java:438)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.rcp.internal.ImportDatabaseApplicationModel.importData(ImportDatabaseApplicationModel.java:95)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.rcp.internal.ImportDatabaseApplicationModel.run(ImportDatabaseApplicationModel.java:150)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.rcp.internal.ApplicationModel.run(ApplicationModel.java:213)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.rcp.RepositoryToolsApplication.run(RepositoryToolsApplication.java:335)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.migration.rcp.RepositoryToolsApplication.start(RepositoryToolsApplication.java:388)
at
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:153)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:106)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:76)
at
at
at
at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

permanent link
Balaji Krish (1.8k12) | answered Jun 29 '07, 5:00 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The new Beta1 server.zip has the fix for M1 to M1 migration problem you are
experiencing. Download the new Beta1 server.zip from
https://jazz.net/downloads/NewDownloadItem.jsp?type=beta&href=betas/data/0.6M1&title=true

Thanks
Balaji

"Jean-Bernard Curmi" <jbernard_curmi@fr.ibm.com> wrote in message
news:f62fgq$4m6$1@localhost.localdomain...
Hi,

doesn't work, and fails with the following error message. Is this a bug or
is it suppose not to work ?

Jean-Bernard Curmi

java.lang.RuntimeException: No build migration handler found for versions
from=0.6_M1 to=0.6_M1
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.