It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Select Users dialog Show All limited to first 250 users

Mark Martin (4811815) | asked Sep 01 '11, 11:38 a.m.
I am trying to assign CALs to approximately 400 users in a RTC 3.0.1 server. My steps are >Client Access License Management > Assign Client Access Licenses > Show All in the Select Users dialog box. This works great as far as it goes, however, Show All seems to be limited to the first 250 users. How do I advance to the next 150 users?

2 answers

permanent link
Lukas Holy (111) | answered Oct 24 '12, 4:59 a.m.
 I have the same problem and I did not find any property in advanced properties (v3.0.1.1). I found following technote

But it does not seem to me to be the right way. I think the 250 limit is not a good constant in enterprise scale tool.

permanent link
Jirong Hu (1.5k9290258) | answered Sep 01 '11, 11:41 a.m.
I am trying to assign CALs to approximately 400 users in a RTC 3.0.1 server. My steps are >Client Access License Management > Assign Client Access Licenses > Show All in the Select Users dialog box. This works great as far as it goes, however, Show All seems to be limited to the first 250 users. How do I advance to the next 150 users?

All query has a limit on size, maybe you can find something in the server, Advanced Properties?

Jirong

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.