It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 3.0 - SameTime installation folder missing?

Bryan Miller - Integration Developer (4493431) | asked Aug 29 '11, 3:47 p.m.
Hello all,

Following the installation instructions for ST chat integration I see this step:

5. Click New Local Site and select the TEAM_CONCERT/sametime folder, where TEAM_CONCERT is the location on your file system where you installed Rational Team Concert.

I see the TEAM_CONCERT folder but no Sametime folder. Are the instructions incorrect or am I missing something?

Cheers

4 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7178136) | answered Sep 15 '11, 6:35 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello all,

Following the installation instructions for ST chat integration I see this step:

5. Click New Local Site and select the TEAM_CONCERT/sametime folder, where TEAM_CONCERT is the location on your file system where you installed Rational Team Concert.

I see the TEAM_CONCERT folder but no Sametime folder. Are the instructions incorrect or am I missing something?

Cheers

Hi Bryan

The ST integration is not installed by default (as I recall) - you may not have installed it originally.

anthony

Interesting. That would make sense. The docs imply that a placeholder directory would be extant but perhaps that is incorrect.

Any takers on this one?

Can I go back and install this post-facto?

Cheers

Not sure about the directory, but yes, you should be able to install this after the original install. Not tried this - but this is my expectation. Let us know if this works.

anthony

permanent link
Bryan Miller - Integration Developer (4493431) | answered Sep 15 '11, 5:11 p.m.
Hello all,

Cheers

Hi Bryan

The ST integration is not installed by default (as I recall) - you may not have installed it originally.

anthony

Interesting. That would make sense. The docs imply that a placeholder directory would be extant but perhaps that is incorrect.

Any takers on this one?

Can I go back and install this post-facto?

Cheers

permanent link
Bryan Miller - Integration Developer (4493431) | answered Aug 30 '11, 10:50 a.m.
Hello all,

Cheers

Hi Bryan

anthony

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7178136) | answered Aug 29 '11, 4:02 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello all,

Cheers

Hi Bryan

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.