It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 3.0 - SameTime installation folder missing?

Bryan Miller - Integration Developer (4493531) | asked Aug 29 '11, 3:47 p.m.
Hello all,

Following the installation instructions for ST chat integration I see this step:

5. Click New Local Site and select the TEAM_CONCERT/sametime folder, where TEAM_CONCERT is the location on your file system where you installed Rational Team Concert.

I see the TEAM_CONCERT folder but no Sametime folder. Are the instructions incorrect or am I missing something?

Cheers

4 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Sep 15 '11, 6:35 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello all,

Following the installation instructions for ST chat integration I see this step:

5. Click New Local Site and select the TEAM_CONCERT/sametime folder, where TEAM_CONCERT is the location on your file system where you installed Rational Team Concert.

I see the TEAM_CONCERT folder but no Sametime folder. Are the instructions incorrect or am I missing something?

Cheers

Hi Bryan

The ST integration is not installed by default (as I recall) - you may not have installed it originally.

anthony

Interesting. That would make sense. The docs imply that a placeholder directory would be extant but perhaps that is incorrect.

Any takers on this one?

Can I go back and install this post-facto?

Cheers

Not sure about the directory, but yes, you should be able to install this after the original install. Not tried this - but this is my expectation. Let us know if this works.

anthony

permanent link
Bryan Miller - Integration Developer (4493531) | answered Sep 15 '11, 5:11 p.m.
Hello all,

Cheers

Hi Bryan

The ST integration is not installed by default (as I recall) - you may not have installed it originally.

anthony

Interesting. That would make sense. The docs imply that a placeholder directory would be extant but perhaps that is incorrect.

Any takers on this one?

Can I go back and install this post-facto?

Cheers

permanent link
Bryan Miller - Integration Developer (4493531) | answered Aug 30 '11, 10:50 a.m.
Hello all,

Cheers

Hi Bryan

anthony

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Aug 29 '11, 4:02 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello all,

Cheers

Hi Bryan

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.