It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

:?: How to run Build Toolkit on Linux 64bit?

James Hang (1612) | asked Aug 22 '11, 10:43 p.m.
I'v downloaded Build Toolkit 2.0.0.2 fix6 for Linux and deployed it to Linux 64bit system. When I tried to run jbe, I got following error message.

=========================================
-bash: ./jbe: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory

How can I run Build Toolkit on Linux 64bit system?
I noticed the toolkit provided many jar files, can I create a customized build engine by programming? Where can I found javadoc of Build Toolkit? :?:

2 answers

permanent link
Brent Ulbricht (2.5k11) | answered Aug 23 '11, 5:01 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'v downloaded Build Toolkit 2.0.0.2 fix6 for Linux and deployed it to Linux 64bit system. When I tried to run jbe, I got following error message.

-bash: ./jbe: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory

How can I run Build Toolkit on Linux 64bit system?
I noticed the toolkit provided many jar files, can I create a customized build engine by programming? Where can I found javadoc of Build Toolkit? :?:

Hi,

This page has the officially supported platforms for 2.0.x. You might check out this page for tips about getting the JBE to work on an unofficial platform. In particular, you might try directly invoking from java with a 32-bit version of the JDK.

Brent Ulbricht
RTC Build Lead

permanent link
James Hang (1612) | answered Aug 24 '11, 11:48 p.m.

Hi,

This page has the officially supported platforms for 2.0.x. You might check out this page for tips about getting the JBE to work on an unofficial platform. In particular, you might try directly invoking from java with a 32-bit version of the JDK.

Brent Ulbricht
RTC Build Lead

Great! It works. Thank you very much!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.