It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Ranking Problem - "enumValue is null"

Pietro Mazzoleni (461110) | asked Jul 27 '11, 5:06 p.m.
Hi,
I have a customized RTC (V2.0.0.2) Template and everything seems ok. When I open the project from the Plan View (on the web), the task underneath are not ranked (as expected).
However, when I try to re-order those tasks (by simply drag and drop) the following message appears: "enumValue is null" and the re-ordering fails.

Parent/Children relations works (from drag and drop) and I can associate Blocks/Depends on/Children/parent from the workitem view

What doesn't work is ranking!!!

Thanks really a lot. This problem is now critical to our project.
Pietro

One answer

permanent link
Pietro Mazzoleni (461110) | answered Jul 27 '11, 5:29 p.m.
Hi,
As soon as I posted my question to this forum (which happened after few hours struggling with the problem), I was able to find the solution

The problem was due to the fact my template didn't have a default value for "Priority" (which was used for Ranking). javascript:emoticon(':oops:')

To fix the problem, assign a default value to the "enumeration" Priority (or the one you specify for ranking) and try again.

NOTE: After you change the template you need to create NEW tasks..as the old ones (created before the template was changed) won't have the default value and therefore the drag&drop will continue to fail.

I hope it help any of you out there.
Cheers
Pietro

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.